Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's almost Thursday...where are my investigators?!

The next stated meeting where they are supposed to vote on letting me in or not, is this Thursday, October 11th. I've yet to hear from the remaining two investigators. I saw my friend at Coronado Lodge's fish fry this past Saturday and he seemed amazed to hear that I have not been contacted by the remaining two. He said he would contact the secretary to get them to hurry up. My understanding was the orders given to the investigators had a deadline of October 9th (today) and that they can be reprimanded for not following an order.

Anyway...I think I might email my friend to see if he could speed things up, or perhaps I'll just sit back and wait to see how serious about their lodge my new friends are :)

No comments: