Thursday, October 25, 2007

Investigators finally called!

OK! My remaining two investigators finally called and set up appointments to meet with me. One of them I do not know and will be coming to my house tomorrow. The other guy, I know pretty well since he was an EA when I started looking into lodges and meeting Masons. I will be meeting him at his office on Tuesday, which I suspect will be a pretty easy going investigation. My understanding is that I am not supposed to know my investigators, but in this case the original investigator is in the Army Reserves and was recently activated. All seems to be in line now for my ballot to be taken on November 8. I'm really looking forward to it now, especially since I found out that a Masonic Student Organization is about to be started at the University of Texas at El Paso, where I am currently a graduate student!

1 comment:

Ben said...

That's great news - very excited for you. Do let us know about your progress.

Ben