Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tonight I passed my Master Mason Proficiency Exam

Well this was a great relief, for some reason or another this felt like the most difficult of all the proficiencies, maybe because it's the last one. What was unique about this one for me was that on my coach's suggestion, I decided to do my own question and answers. It was nice to hear several compliments from some of the Brethren, saying things like, "that blew me away", "beautiful job" and "that's only the third time I've heard it done that way in 50 years!"

I know I probably made a couple small mistakes or stuck in an extra word here and there. But all in all, I feel very satisfied with my exam, and am glad that I am finally done! Now I would like to look into coaching another Brother and helping him in the way my coaches went way beyond and out of their way to help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a new MM - I have yet to turn in my work for my exam which I am studying for now.

My lodge is a 'teaching' lodge from which the student learns both questions and answers and then delivers them as part of his exam.

Best Wishes.